The Founding Organization
Why your alumni organization should be part of this organization:
- Networking and Access – Develop your alumni Band peer connections to solve issues, develop strategies and anticipate problems.
- Membership Listing and Online Community – Get a jump on analyzing issues and setting successful strategies and actions.
- Best Practices – Access to nationally known successful programs to offer the fastest path to successful campaigns.
- Advocacy – Share the statistics gathered by the NAoAB, to truly know where you stand on an issue.
- Resource Library – Gain the competitive edge on issues presented at the 3 previous comprehensive Symposiums. Proactively survey other alumni bands that are experiencing similar issues that can hinder success.
- Involvement – Experience ongoing opportunities to meet new people, develop professional skills and make game-changing contributions to the association.