Thank you for your interest in The National Association of Alumni Bands.
The purpose of the organization is to provide leadership and assistance to its members in the development and betterment of alumni bands and to serve as a leader, resource and indispensable advocate.
- Enrich the experience of collegiate and volunteer alumni bands
- Be a conduit for education and learning about alumni bands
- Foster relationships with alma mater and alumni members
- Foster and preserve the traditions of the alma mater and alumni band programs
- Communicate and promote the value of alumni bands and volunteer bands
- There are 250 FBS and FCS colleges and universities with athletic band programs. Most have formal or informal band alumni programs. Through membership, these are the organizations that can benefit from the NAoAB.
Latest Press Releases
- Announcing organization, board of directors and Charter Members
Article About Symposium #2