Networking Coffees / Happy Hours
Topics for Your Board and Committee Members
If you have an active alumni band and looking for ideas to jump to the next level…
What Is Your Challenge?
- Your alumni band Board has changing priorities every year, causing the need to try new ideas.
- On a regular basis, your volunteer Board members assume new responsibilities, because promotions and turnover are built into every bylaws structure.
How Can NAoAB Help?
For our Member organizations, we host Networking Coffees where peers that have faced the same issues you face – share the challenges, decisions and outcomes to the priority topics of the session.
How Do You Win?
You can hear about the challenges, decisions and outcomes from your alumni band peers, so you can implement game changing ideas to speed your success.
- Suggest a topic to be covered in a Networking Coffee – info@AlumniBands.org
- Volunteer your success story to be shared in a Networking Coffee – info@AlumniBands.org
Check our ‘Calendar’ page to Register for the Next Sessions
Check our ‘Member Access’ Library To View Past Videos
- March 25 (Networking Lunch n’ Learn) – ‘Social Media – Tips & Tricks’
- March 11 (Networking Coffee/Happy Hour) – ‘What’s in Your Database? – Making the Most of Your Data’
- February 24 (Networking Coffee/Happy Hour) – ’Building a Leadership Pipeline – How to Start?’
- February 11 (Networking Coffee/Happy Hour) – ‘Kicking Off the New Year With a Launch Story That Excites Your Alumni’
Our Closed Facebook Group
Post a question to other member organizations that can respond with experience on a specific alumni band topic. Click to Start a Conversation.
Schedule a Consult on a Specific Topic
Contact your Regional Officer via info@AlumniBands.org, to request a conference call with another organization that has experience on a specific alumni band topic.
Volunteer Your Expertise for a Networking Coffee
When registering for an event, consider adding your name to list of those with experience on a specific alumni band topic.