Periodic video conferences offer insight into a growing list of topics important to active or developing alumni bands. Experts are available to share tips on a variety of topics: bylaws, capital campaigns, scholarships, attracting recent graduates, planning for the unexpected, planning a reunion, recruiting leadership, finding reliable vendors.
Send us your contact information and a Regional Officer will start the process and scheduled a one-on-one appointment To discuss association membership.
NAoAB includes member organizations from every type of college/university and every level of experience.
– 2015 University of Washington
– 2018 University of Texas
– 2019 University of Washington
– 2021 University of Cincinnatti
In conjunction with the College Band Directors National Association athletic band symposium.
Benefits of Membership
- Networking – Develop peer connections to solve issues, develop strategies and anticipate problems.
- Community – Join virtual roundtables, surveys and in-person symposia to help analyze issues and implement new ideas.
- Best Practices – Learn from successful programs offering the fastest path to organizational growth and improvement.
- Resource Library – Experience sessions presented at previous symposia.
- Advocacy – Access data gathered by the NAoAB, allowing your alumni organization to advocate for support and growth.
- Involvement – Meet and network with new people, develop professional skills and make game-changing contributions to your association.
- Annual Report – Receive a summary of activities, member organization successes, member growth and outreach.